Sunday, March 18, 2007

No SSS!

I've knit so many slippers, trying out different designs, sizes, yarns, etc. that Single Slipper Syndrome runs rampant at my house. I finally have a completed pair. Not only that, they are mine!



I made this pair with one strand of variegated and one strand of solid colored worsted weight yarn used together, and the pair took less than one skein of each. They are very inexpensive to make, and they fit quite comfortably. This free easy pattern is available on my website.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eleanora said...

I didn't SSS was contageous! I have a whole box of single slippers! And you know ...it never even occured to me to alternate feet while making them, so that at least they would be of use, even if they didn't match!

3/18/2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

The nice thing about this pattern is its the same for the right and the left foot, just like socks!

3/19/2007 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home